on 13th September 2020
Gyranda Sale ~ Sat Sep 19 @ 12noon
The 2020 Gyranda Sale bulls have flown through their last weigh, scan, and tick treatment and stand ready to go to work for you in what we hope to be a decent summer season across northern Australia. These bulls have finished off perfectly on a very good Barley crop and their scan data bears testament to their resilience through a pretty tough last twelve months.
There are some standouts likely to send the pulse racing, and the tighter selection criteria this year ensures that every last bull in the draft has something to add to your beef operation.
- sale supplementary sheet – HERE
- online sale catalogue – HERE
- link to Auctions Plus – individual videos and catalogue – HERE
- directions to Gyranda and local accommodation options – HERE
If you are unable to make it on the day please remember that the sale will be on Auctions Plus with an audio feed. If you haven’t used the platform before remember to sign up during the week because it does take a while to jump through the hoops.
Alternatively there will be numerous agents on site who could inspect and bid for you. They include GDL Rural’s Mark Duthie – 0448 016 950, Graham McAdam – 0428 273 028 or Peter Daniel – 0428790967.
- Bulls will be penned ready for inspection by 8:30am
The sale kicks off at midday.
- Food and drinks will be provided by the Dawson Valley ICPA, and due to COVID it will be our shout!
(please consider joining ICPA or making a donation on the day).
- For the protection of all our clients and staff, a strict COVID-19 safety plan will be in place.
If you’re really itching to shake hands, we encourage you to use them for vigorous bidding.
Please remember to stay home if unwell and join us online via Auctions Plus instead.
If you require border crossing paperwork – please email firstname.lastname@example.org